Surface technologies are used in almost all relevant industrial sectors from microelectronics through medical technology to the aerospace industry.
• Tribological coatings on tools and components
(hard coatings, lubricious and low friction coatings) on: cutting tools, forming tools, punching and bending tools, drawing dies, embossing tools, plastic and rubber moulds, components for machine building, vehicles, aviation and aerospace, medical technology.
• Corrosion protection coatings
• Barrier coatings, such as thermal barriers, diffusion
and permeation barriers
• Biocompatible coatings
• Optical coatings
• Electrochromic and photochromic coatings
• Catalytic coatings
Decorative coatings on:
• Jewelry, watches, eyeglasses frames, writing instruments
• Automobile parts such as: door handles, rims, radiator grills
• Bathroom hardware
• Door hardware, furniture fittings
• Electric and electronic appliances such as: cases of
laptop computers, cellphones, MP3-players, cameras.